At The Vault, we are committed to your complete purchase satisfaction and take pride in the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of our products.
All orders are shipped from our facility in California. All in-stock items typically ship within 1-10 business days, however you will be notified if there is a longer lead time.
If you have a specific deadline you must receive your item by, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com prior to placing your order to ensure we're able to meet the deadline.
All fixtures ship via FedEx or via freight carrier, and all items are shipped with signature required upon receipt. Please be sure to track your package and arrange for someone to be on-site the day of your delivery.
Once a shipment has been signed for, the shipment is the sole responsibility of the receiver, and The Vault can not be held liable for packages that go missing after receipt and signature. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that someone is on site to receive and properly store the package.
Unfortunately our shippers are unable to leave the shipment at the door, or in an otherwise unattended area. Each shipper has their own rules regarding additional delivery attempts in the event that no one is home when delivery is attempted. In the event a package is re-routed back to our facility, the buyer will be billed to re-ship the fixture, or the buyer can arrange for a pick up by a company of their choosing.
To ensure a smooth installation process, please be sure to fully inspect your fixture prior to your electrician installation date to be sure that all parts are present in the shipment. Unfortunately we are unable to reimburse the costs of rescheduling contractors/ electricians. Please see the DAMAGED/ MISSING ITEMS section below for more info.
We want you to absolutely love your purchase. In order to maintain our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, every fixture is thoroughly inspected in detail and packaged with the utmost care. All of our fixtures are installed prior to shipping to you in order to ensure functionality.
We are available via phone and email to assist with any questions regarding size, finish and measurements prior to your purchase. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure a happy client, and to ensure that our customers will know exactly what they're purchasing!
With that said, we can in most cases accept returns that are initiated within 30 days of receipt. A 20% restocking fee will apply. Initial shipping charges are not refundable. Buyer pays return shipping.
We cannot accept returns on:
- Any product that has been installed, modified, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires)
- Any product that was custom built, or custom modified to your specifications
- Closeout "Last Chance" items, and special promotions such as Black Friday, Cyber Week and coupon codes.
- Items that are not in sellable condition, or items missing the original packaging.
- Items that have been damaged, scratched or broken outside of what is reasonable to happen during transit
To return an item please follow the instructions below:
2. You must obtain a return authorization number (RA#) prior to shipping your merchandise. Fixtures must be shipped back within 14 days of issuing the RA number. Return shipping is not covered by The Vault.
3. To ensure the product arrives safely, pack your return securely in it's original packaging. Only ship to the specified address that is sent to you once the return is authorized.
4. Email your tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can properly track and arrange to receive your shipment. Once your fixture is with the shipper we are not responsible for resolving any issues that may arise with the shipping carrier.
5. Credit card and Paypal payments will be refunded within 7 business days of receiving and inspecting the product. Payments made by check or wire transfer can take up to 4 business weeks to refund.
DAMAGED / MISSING ITEMS
If your item arrives damaged or with parts missing, you must notify us within 30 business days of receipt of the item. We will arrange for a prompt resolution on a case-by-case basis, depending on the needs of the situation.
Unfortunately fragile items are sometimes damaged in transit to your location. In order to ensure a safe delivery and full satisfaction of your light fixture, we ask that you carefully examine all of your items and their respective parts individually once they arrive so that any damages can be properly reported and resolved.
Please note that all of our fixtures are installed and lit up once prior to shipping to you in order to ensure functionality and quality. Evidence of an install should be expected and will not qualify for a Damage claim. Damages/ imperfections that are internal or do not show once the fixture is fully assembled may not qualify for a damage claim.
To report a damaged or missing item please follow the instructions below:
1. Prior to reporting a missing or damaged item, please speak with all team members and contractors to be sure items have not been misplaced or damaged during installation.
3. You must provide photos of any damages, along with photos of the product packaging.
I most cases we're able to repair damages or send replacement parts. When this is the case, we reserve the right to use this as a solution rather than replace an entire fixture, or refund the full amount of the fixture.
Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that once we’ve started processing your order, changes and cancellations are generally not accepted. If you have any questions or concerns prior to finalizing your purchase, please send an email to email@example.com or call our Customer Service Team at (888) 399-9905.
SOLD OUT / BACKORDERED/ PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS
All items marked "PRE-ORDER" in the product title or description are not currently in stock, however production is underway and stock will be available soon. You can contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for info regarding the estimated availability date.
In the event that an item becomes unavailable after an order has been placed, we will notify you ASAP to determine the best solution.
FINAL SALE PRODUCTS
Production has been discontinued for all Final Sale items. These items do not qualify for return, and unfortunately we are unable to accept custom orders on Final Sale products. Due to limited stock availability, any missing/ damaged parts MUST be reported within the allowed 30 day time frame in order to ensure we can replace the items in question.