You must be at least 13 years old to use the Website. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and you may only access and use the Website and our mobile applications with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
The Website is for the sole use of individuals and entities wishing to review, consider, purchase or otherwise engage in retail transactions involving The Vault and its affiliates’ goods and services and/or to otherwise transact business with or contact The Vault, on their own behalf (or, in the case of a gift or a corporate transaction, on behalf of their intended recipients). No information concerning the transactional preferences of an individual customer (whether such customer is a person or an entity) can be entered, altered, modified or otherwise affected, by any third party on behalf of such individual customer. This prohibition is intended to protect the privacy and freedom of The Vault’s customers and the personal relationship The Vault works to develop with its customers and others authorized to use its site.
You are responsible for your use of the Website, and for any use of the Website made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Website or mobile applications, you may not:
• violate any law or regulation;
• violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
• post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
• send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
• engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Website or mobile applications;
• transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
• stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
• impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
• use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Website;
• attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Website or mobile applications;
• attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Website or mobile applications; or
• advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.